Another 5Cs: Cabbage, Cute, Cheap, China, Colouring
hahahaha... yes... i'm back again with many Cs...
Cabbage: The first and the biggest mistake I made when i reached manchester, is to buy a cabbage when I wanted a lettuce! haha... Supposed to lettuce to add to my sandwiches or make salads with it. Now, I have a darn ball of cabbage which i forced it into my every meal and everyone's laughing at me. You know what's permutation and combination? Yes, for the whole of last week, all that I could permutate and combine were my cabbage, corn beef, fusili and rice. LIKE HOW DELICIOUS CAN THAT BE??? RAWR... don't ever mention the word 'cabbage' to me again!
Cute: Goodness, you should just see how act-cute we have been on the coach to chester. I even made a collage of 9 cute-poses with sf. Except I might not be uploading it just yet. haha... anyway, the chester trip was great. i was really happy yesterday. i immediately knew why i was and wanted to be in england. the place was so pretty!! nice houses lined the streets. very english feel which i simply love alot! visited cathedrals, parks, museum and strolled down the river dee. a picturesque scene!!
Cheap: Let me do away with the misconception that many people have about things being expensive in UK. It's not always true. Check out the things I've bought from my photo albums. Puma duffle bag for S$15, nice belts for S$3, 2 litre milk for S$2, punnet of strawberries for S$1.50, and my latest buy: S$0.90 for 80 english tea bags. See, you just have to know where to get them; and I'm still learning how to do so! haha...
China: Yes, and there's the myth about Singaporeans whom are overseas often get mistaken as PRCs? Well, let's just say it's not a myth. It's SO VERY TRUE... even the PRCs here approach us and ask if we're from China. I'm like so tempted to reply "Eh, siao ah, you think only China got Chinese ah? RARRR"... but of cos, i didn't say that... LOL...
Colouring: Colouring? you might wonder... HAHA... that's like the gist of what sf and i did today. It's a lazy sunday with no plans in mind. So we walked to the Manchester Museum for a visit. And guess what, we ended up taking the drawing paper meant for kids and started drawing/colouring the animals. LOL... but it was quite fun. Saw the egyptian displays... the animals kingdom with a humongous tiger... RAWRRR... haha... thereafter we went to city centre and had our very first subway lunch!! GBP 1.85 each for a six ft sub-of-de-day. Very filling and tasty (somehow better than spore's). There's like subway everywhere in UK and it's only until today that we decided to splurge a little and pamper ourselves on a sunday afternoon!! Oh, and we bought this tub of "I-can't-believe-it's-not-butter" spread. The name is so cute, innit? lol...
ok.. end of lazy sunday... gg over to huili's rm cos she invited us for spaghetti dinner, saying its cos she wants to use up her onion as it looks like it's gonna rot anytime soon. haha... so funny...
yeah, i've done up the photo album part. do check it out... no need password already!
Cabbage: The first and the biggest mistake I made when i reached manchester, is to buy a cabbage when I wanted a lettuce! haha... Supposed to lettuce to add to my sandwiches or make salads with it. Now, I have a darn ball of cabbage which i forced it into my every meal and everyone's laughing at me. You know what's permutation and combination? Yes, for the whole of last week, all that I could permutate and combine were my cabbage, corn beef, fusili and rice. LIKE HOW DELICIOUS CAN THAT BE??? RAWR... don't ever mention the word 'cabbage' to me again!
Cute: Goodness, you should just see how act-cute we have been on the coach to chester. I even made a collage of 9 cute-poses with sf. Except I might not be uploading it just yet. haha... anyway, the chester trip was great. i was really happy yesterday. i immediately knew why i was and wanted to be in england. the place was so pretty!! nice houses lined the streets. very english feel which i simply love alot! visited cathedrals, parks, museum and strolled down the river dee. a picturesque scene!!
Cheap: Let me do away with the misconception that many people have about things being expensive in UK. It's not always true. Check out the things I've bought from my photo albums. Puma duffle bag for S$15, nice belts for S$3, 2 litre milk for S$2, punnet of strawberries for S$1.50, and my latest buy: S$0.90 for 80 english tea bags. See, you just have to know where to get them; and I'm still learning how to do so! haha...
China: Yes, and there's the myth about Singaporeans whom are overseas often get mistaken as PRCs? Well, let's just say it's not a myth. It's SO VERY TRUE... even the PRCs here approach us and ask if we're from China. I'm like so tempted to reply "Eh, siao ah, you think only China got Chinese ah? RARRR"... but of cos, i didn't say that... LOL...
Colouring: Colouring? you might wonder... HAHA... that's like the gist of what sf and i did today. It's a lazy sunday with no plans in mind. So we walked to the Manchester Museum for a visit. And guess what, we ended up taking the drawing paper meant for kids and started drawing/colouring the animals. LOL... but it was quite fun. Saw the egyptian displays... the animals kingdom with a humongous tiger... RAWRRR... haha... thereafter we went to city centre and had our very first subway lunch!! GBP 1.85 each for a six ft sub-of-de-day. Very filling and tasty (somehow better than spore's). There's like subway everywhere in UK and it's only until today that we decided to splurge a little and pamper ourselves on a sunday afternoon!! Oh, and we bought this tub of "I-can't-believe-it's-not-butter" spread. The name is so cute, innit? lol...
ok.. end of lazy sunday... gg over to huili's rm cos she invited us for spaghetti dinner, saying its cos she wants to use up her onion as it looks like it's gonna rot anytime soon. haha... so funny...
yeah, i've done up the photo album part. do check it out... no need password already!
**************************************************************
