Glory Glory Man United...

On the fateful 17th October at 7.15pm, armed with a 40 pounds match ticket, I happily trotted to the Theatre of Dreams. The atmosphere was really good. It’s so different from watching the match from a tv screen. Imagine the crowd of 60000+… (capacity was 76000 but doubt it was entirely filled)… And guess what, we bought our tickets just a couple of weeks before the match and we got damn good seats!!! 3rd row from the front at the left corner… So guess which player was the closest to me during the match?
… Ronaldo!!!! And O’Shea (2nd half)!!!

okay, kinda blur picture, but that’s the best my lumix can do! Don’t forget he was running all the time yah… and he runs damn fast!

alright, this is the best shot of O’Shea I could get cos he was back-facing us all the time!

this area on the 2nd tier is occupied by the Copenhagen fans… they were really a great crowd… cheering and singing very loudly all the way… I would certainly think they were even better and louder than the crowd at my northern stand.

this is dear desmond and Ulrich who happily used my cam to take a pic of themselves when I asked them to take a pic of me and the girls

ah finally, a pic of the girls… sf, hl and me!

the final score… Man U vs Copenhagen, 3:0

last but not least, I really liked the atmosphere not just in the stadium but outside as well… there were so many of these tentages and caravans selling the man u merchandise and sausage/fries/burgers.
Indeed a superb experience worth every cent of the 40 pounds. Yes, it’s kinda pricey but I guess I definitely must have this once-in-a-lifetime experience!
**************************************************************
